- Charged Coldmaster® Pans hold food temperatures at or below 40øF for eight hours
- Coldmaster® system eliminates the inconvenience and mess of ice, as well as reduces the potential of bacteria
- Save time and labor by placing food directly into Coldmaster® Standard Pans
- For back-of-the-house condiments and food-prepping or front-of-the-house buffet service and catering
- Third-size divided splits into two sixth-size food pans; perfect for use with salad dressings and condiments in salad bars
- Dishwasher safe; outer shell made of durable ABS; NSF Listed
- Coldmaster system eliminates the inconvenience and mess of ice and reduces the potential of bacterial growth
- Non-toxic refrigerant gel holds temperature longer than any other similar product
- Clear acrylic lid protects against contaminants; helps maintain cold temperatures so your food stays fresher longer
How To Freeze/Use:
1. Before initial use, clean Coldmaster® unit in commercial dishwasher or wash with hot water and mild detergents. Unit should be thoroughly dried.
2. For optimum performance, freeze unit at 0°F (-18°C) for a minimum of 8 hours.
3. Fill the Coldmaster® unit with refrigerated product that is at or below 40°F (4°C). Coldmaster® units will then maintain a temperature below 40°F (4°C) for a minimum of 8 hours.This 40°F (4°C) temperature is based on a 76°F/24°C ambient room temperature.
4. After use, commercial dishwashing is both safe and recommended. May be washed with hot water and mild detergents. Unit should be thoroughly dried.
5. Refreeze for 8 hours. This “re-charges” the coolant formula for another 8 hours of service.
• DO NOT HEAT UNITS IN OVEN OR PLACE ON TOP OF BURNERS.
• Although the refrigerant gel is non-toxic, it is not intended for human consumption.
- Référence : AR00073
- Manufacturer : No
- Dimensions : 32 x 17,5 x 17 cm